Monday, May 3, 2010

Fear of the Lentil and other stories

After a 3 hour walk yesterday morning we both came home starving. So I whipped up a lunch from stuff in the fridge. You will love this one.

A little jaded I knew I had to consider dinner as well. For years I have avoided the lentil. I have had a preconceived idea that they are just simply boring. Further to that the mere mention of the word lentil to my husband and I get a screwed up nose and declarations that he won't be eating anything with lentils in it.

Like a dog with a bone I have been scouring for lentil recipes. There are some out there and there are some really boring looking ones as well. I had already pre-empted my desire to cook with lentils so had the ingredients on the ready. So, I decided to give curried red lentil soup a go from the taste website.

0 comments:

Daily Dinner Ramblings & Recipes   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP