Saturday, May 8, 2010

This week has been crazy

I cannot believe that yesterday marked the end of my working week. I have been incredibly busy and it is all good. But eating still has to happen and that is always a challenge. I have to confess I hate grocery shopping. There are to many isles of pathetic fast type foods for me. My pantry and fridge is full of good store cupboard goodies so I can create my own meals.

So after yet another jaunt to the supermarket I still had to decide on dinner and it had to be high in carbs as my husband rode to work today and needed the extra energy store.

So the decision? Mystery Ingredient Fried Rice. This is usually a fish around for whatever I can find to include but keeping an Asian flavour.

0 comments:

Daily Dinner Ramblings & Recipes   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP