Monday, April 26, 2010

Hideously Lazy

What a lazy day it has been. I really should have done so much more. When I say lazy dinner was just a rustle up of leftovers. But, like most days I did cook: a loaf of bread, 6 Italian bread rolls and a vanilla butter cake.

Lunch was a delight though. Fresh bread (home made of course), with ham, sliced hard boiled egg, mayonnaise and avocado (my husband calls avocado Irish butter).

For dinner I fed my husband a pizza that I had made extra last night but not cooked and I just had a simple left over of Moroccan Sausage Roll and fresh Italian bread roll with cheese and danish salami.

Nights like this are good because I can scrounge for food that is left over in the fridge and create meals from almost nothing.


But we are having dessert tonight which isn't usual. There are left over canned peaches in the fridge, whipped cream and I have made a yummy vanilla butter cake. So there will be a layer of cake, followed by peaches and topped with whipped cream. Yum.

0 comments:

Daily Dinner Ramblings & Recipes   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP